Tricky routes and cross-country trails, endurance events are not for the faint-hearted! Can you take on the ultimate challenge?
There are many organised events taking place nationally which you can join in with, or why not plan your own.
We’ll be with you every step of the way and provide fundraising materials and practical support that helps you smash your targets.
- Hell on the Humber, Humber Bridge – 28th March 2020 and 14th-16th August 2020
- Coastal Trail, North York Moors – 3rd October 2020
- Catterick Garrison P Company Course – 5th September 2020
- Trailblaster Event, Towneley Park, Burnley – 10th July 2020
- Endurance Life Coastal Trail, Northumberland – 22nd February 2020
- Cattleshaw 24, Delph, West Yorkshire – 11th July 2020
- The Drop, York – 23rd May 2020
- Flippin’ Hell, Lulworth, Dorset – 4th & 5th April 2020
- Festival of Ultra Events, Avon Tyrell, Hampshire – 15th – 18th May 2020
- The Devils Challenge, South Downs – 1st – 3rd May 2020
- The Brutal Extreme Triathalon, Llanberis – 12th September 2020
- The Big Brutal Swim, Llanberis – 13th September 2020
- Midnight Mountain Marathon, Talybont – on – Usk, Brecon – 27th June 2020
Interested? Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.