Running for Camphill Village Trust means you are raising life-changing funds for people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health support needs in our ten communities and initiatives across the UK.
Our list of running events is not exhaustive. If you have an event local to you which you wish to take part in, our fundraising team will be able to support and guide you with to help you reach your fundraising target. We’ll back you all the way and provide fundraising materials and practical support that helps you smash your targets.
- Chocothon Yorkshire, Marsden – 7th March 2020
- Middlesbrough 10k – 28th June 2020
- Tiger Beetle 10k Trail Race, Ainsdale, Merseyside – 15th March 2020
- Marathon du Malton, Britain’s ‘tastiest’ 10k! – 30th August 2020
- Great North Run, Gateshead – 13th September 2020
- Truesapien Challenge, Daventry Country Park – 19th March 2020
- Birmingham Half Marathon 5k and 10k – 19th April 2020
- Glasgow 5 and 10k Winter Warmer Run – 22nd February 2020
- Slough New Year 5 and 10k – 19th January 2020
- Night Run Berkhamstead – 20th February 2020
- Bristol 5 and 10k Winter Warmer Run – 1st February 2020
- Fitstuff G3 Series Race, Guilford – 1st February 2020
- Nonsuch Park 10k, Cheam – 2nd February 2020
- Up on the Downs, Salisbury – 1st March 2020
- Two Tunnels Railway Races, Bath – 1st March 2020
- Windsor Lakeside 10k – 1st March 2020
- Bushy Park 10k, Hampton, Middlesex – 8th March 2020
- Richmond Park Half Marathon, London – 8th March 2020
- Watford 10k – 8th May 2020
Interested? Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.