Sponsored walks are an incredibly popular way to get fit whilst raising money at the same time, they’re also relatively easy to set up too!
Grab a few friends, plan a route and pull on your walking boots and put your best foot forward for Camphill Village Trust.
There are many organised walks taking place nationally which you can join in with, or why not plan your own.
We’ll be with you every step of the way and provide fundraising materials and practical support that helps you smash your targets.
- Manchester Midnight Walk – Friday 24th April
- Calderdale Way Trail Marathon Walking Event, West Yorkshire – 6th June 2020
- Settle Saunter 10k – 14th June 2020
- Grasmere Gallop 10k Nordic Walk – 30th May 2020
- Kiltwalk Edinburgh – 13th September 2020
Interested? Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.