Our benefits for employees
We want our employees to enjoy what they do, which is why we are looking to recruit great people to make our communities a great place to live for the people that we support and a great place to work for our employees.
Many of our communities are set in beautiful rural locations, surrounded by fields, farm animals and great views. Many of our employees say that this is one of the reasons that they enjoy coming to work.
We are looking for people who can demonstrate a positive and friendly attitude, with the ability to adapt to the needs of the people we support, as well as being understanding of individual differences, not only of the people that we support but of work colleagues and volunteers that you may work alongside.
- 6.6 weeks paid annual leave per year increasing to 7 weeks after 2 years of service.
- For those employees who need to prioritise pay over annual leave, we give employees have the option of “cashing in” one week of their annual leave to supplement their pay in January each year.
- Company sick pay after 1 month starting at 4 weeks’ and increasing to 12 weeks with service.
- Life Cover for all employees– which means that everyone’s family will receive a payment if a colleague sadly dies while working for the Trust (subject to the terms and conditions of the cover).
- We have an auto enrollment pension scheme involving a 5% contribution by the employee and 3% by the charity. We have the option for employees to increase their contribution to 12.5% and will receive a 6% contribution by the charity.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, including face-to-face counselling.
- Employees and their family have access to preferential prices and discounts in store and on-line for a wide-range of goods and services ranging from laptops and other electronic items, holidays, and cinema tickets and a points-based reward/cashback scheme.
- Induction and training programme for new support workers with support to obtain qualifications relevant to their role.
- Flexible working policies.
- Employees who introduce a friend to work with the charity receive a thank you of £150 through payroll, Terms & Conditions apply.
- Chance to take part in the Health & Wellbeing Initiatives within the charity.