Why support us?
Since our earliest days, we have relied on the generosity of our friends and donors to empower people with learning and other disabilities to lead connected, fulfilled lives with meaning and purpose.
What we do simply wouldn’t be possible without you.
Our promise to you
Our fundraising has always been based on friendship. Therefore, we always aim to treat our supporters as we treat our friends, with openness, respect and honesty.
This is our promise to you.
Our communications with you
- We’ll always be clear about how we’ll communicate with you.
- You can change your mind about what you receive from us at any time.
- We hope you’ll want to hear from us, but if you tell us you’d rather not, or you’d rather we didn’t contact you in a certain way, then we won’t.
About your donations
- We will put your gifts to the best possible use to support adults with learning disabilities to live a life of opportunity.
- We will be transparent and honest. We will keep you informed about how your gifts are used.
- We’ll answer any questions you have about how your donation helps, and we will publish details of our finances each year.
- We might turn down a donation if we feel that accepting it would not be suitable for us. If we do, we’ll explain why.
Treating you fairly and protecting the vulnerable
We want supporting the Trust to be a positive, empowering experience for everyone. Therefore, we follow guidance from the Fundraising Regulator to ensure we safeguard the interests of supporters with vulnerable circumstances.
Use of your personal data
- We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure at all times.
- We will never sell your data or share it with other organisations for their own use.
- Our Privacy Notice describes how, why, and when we use your personal data in detail.
- Alternatively, we are happy to send a printed or easy-read version of our privacy notice to you in the post. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the details below.
If there’s anything you are unsure or unhappy about, we would always want to know.
You can contact us by telephone on 01287 661238, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Camphill Village Trust Appeals Office, Botton Village, Danby, Whitby, YO21 2NJ.