Balm Jewellery will be open Thursday – Sunday 11-4pm
- We have deep cleaned the shop plus have a screen arriving ready for when we open.
- We have an hand sanitiser right outside our door and we will be using it and encouraging customers to use it.
- A mask will be worn by the shop assistant and we are only allowing one customer at a time in the shop.
- All areas will be disinfected regularly including the card machine.
- I will be mostly sitting outside in order to let the customer browse at their leisure.
- I will still be doing free local deliveries and posting out items.
The range of items handmade by Sarah Coles is extended by carefully chosen modern and vintage items. Regular jewellery making workshops in a variety of techniques.
Based in the courtyard at Taurus Crafts, the shop features Sarah’s range of her own handmade items. Sarah is a prolific jewellery maker, her techniques for making include hand casting, stringing and hammering.
The range is extended by carefully chosen modern and vintage jewellery items. The stock changes daily with new creations constantly being added. Recent additions include a range of sterling silver jewellery specially created by a local artist in Clearwell. The shop is not limited to jewellery and you will see selected accessories too, including an extensive range of scarves.
Opening times may be subject to change please telephone ahead.