Location: Taurus Crafts, Lydney
Salary: National minimum wage
Application Deadline: 31/05/2019
As part of the Camphill Village Trust, a charity supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and complex needs. Taurus Crafts provides work and training opportunities, so people can interact with the public and gain confidence from their achievements.
The Cafe stands at the heart of Taurus Crafts. It welcomes visitors, local and holiday-makers alike. Our daily operation includes a mixed ability team providing work placements and supported employment opportunities.
Servery and Garden Cafe, as a member of a team
- To greet new customers appropriately, answer any queries they may have, and take and record their orders accurately.
- To make up customer orders (making toast, beverages etc), making sure at all times food hygiene and health & safety requirements, portion and presentation guidance are complied with.
- To provide customers with their food, beverages and cutlery, confirming later that they are happy with their order.
- To clear and wipe down tables promptly after use, attend to spillages quickly. Making sure the tables and the surrounding areas are presentable and fully provisioned for new customers.
- To display food on opening in a safe and appealing manner and clear away on closing, cleaning up and storing food appropriately.
- To follow food hygiene and health and safety requirements.
- To wash up and put away used cutlery, crockery and baking utensils ensuring they are properly clean and put away in their correct locations.
- To clear up the kitchen area, making sure the kitchen is presentable at all times and that food hygiene and health & safety requirements are followed.
Expiry Date: 31st May 2019Apply Now