Location: Newnham, Gloucestershire
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Application Deadline: 31/10/2019
Hours: 22.5 hours, between Monday and Friday, between the hours of 8.30 am and 5.00 pm, with half an hour unpaid lunch break
Contract duration: Fixed Term for 12 months
Camphill Village Trust provides a home within a supportive community environment for people of all abilities. Whether in a household with others or more independently we accept and appreciate each other for who we are and encourage each other to give our best.
Your role will be to provide support and advice to managers and employees based in our communities across the South West, supported by the HR Lead for the South.
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Co-Ordinator who is ready to develop their HR career.
This is a generalist HR role providing advice, support and guidance to colleagues and managers across the charity on policies and procedures. You will have exposure to employment relations issues and sickness management, as well as involvement in other HR-related projects.
This is an exciting time to join a progressive charity and become involved in key projects transforming the HR function and introducing a self-service online HR, workforce management and training systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good generalist HR knowledge
- Experience of supporting the recruitment process and performance management, such as appraisals, sickness absence, grievance, and disciplinary
- Good organisational skills and be able to prioritise their own workload
- Good communication skills and to be resilient
- Excellent IT skills and experience of using HR systems, as we will be moving to an electronic system
- Be supportive of our values and philosophy and our approach to building community is desirable for this role
- Full driving licence (no more than 3 points)
- A CIPD qualification level 3 or above or studying towards
If you think that you would be a fit, we invite you to complete the on-line application by the closing date. If you want to know more about the vacancy please call the HR team on 07772 771453
A satisfactory DBS will be required.
Camphill Village Trust provides a generous benefits package which includes;
- 6.6 weeks annual leave (includes bank holidays), with additional 2 days upon completion of two years service
- The opportunity to “cash in” one week of annual leave to supplement Januarys pay.
- Company sick pay after 1 month’s service
- An enhanced pension scheme where employees can increase their contribution to 10% and receive a 6% contribution by the charity
- Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, including face-to-face counselling
- Online discounts
- Flexible working policies
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £150
- Life insurance “death in service” benefit of twice-annual salary
(Terms & Conditions apply)
If a sufficient number of suitable applications are received, we may close the vacancy prior to the closing date.
For more information about Camphill Village Trust visit www.camphillvillagetrust.org.uk
Charity Number 232402
Closing date for applications: 31 October 2019
No AgenciesApply Now