Location: St Albans
Application Deadline: 15/04/2019
** INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY **
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Due to Maternity Leave, we are currently seeking a Co-Production Lead for the St. Albans community for 11 months, with the drive and enthusiasm to support the community and the people we support to engage co-productively in Camphill village trust key initiatives.
The role is for 8 hours per week with the potential to increase to 12 hours per week, Monday-Friday in addition to your current contracted hours. Occasional weekends maybe required to help at events such as family forums. Requests to split hours / posts would be considered especially if to reduce travel.
This role will provide you with fantastic rewards, through the changes you make to people’s lives. The successful candidate will thrive on implementing change and see this as an opportunity to improve people’s lives, regardless of the challenges.
Working under the direction of the CVT co-production lead and in partnership with the community managers and support staff the role is to support communities to involve all the people we support using CVT key initiatives.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Have strong communication skills.
- Motivate and support community based Learn to lead initiatives and link into national strategies.
- Develop opportunities for people to get involved in co-production locally when required.
- Facilitate regular CVT Connect drop in sessions.
- Develop and circulate accessible information including easy read documents.
- Be a strong people person who can develop, mentor and coach others and can demonstrate a strong drive to delivering excellent, person-centred services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within the Adults with Learning Disabilities sector.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have a level 2 social care management qualification or equivalent
- You will be PC literate, hold a full UK driving license and be willing to travel.
Our Charity is committed to safeguarding adults therefore an Enhanced DBS will be required for this job role which will be funded through the charity, as well as employment references.
To discuss the vacancy or to arrange a visit please contact Philip Gibson on 07824 463798.
CLOSING DATE: Dependent upon suitable applications.Apply Now