Application Deadline: 31/01/2020
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity due to our growing community, we are currently seeking a Team Leader, with the drive and enthusiasm to lead a team of staff that provide care and support to individuals with a variety of support needs. This role will provide you with fantastic rewards, through the changes you make to people’s lives. The successful candidate will thrive on implementing change and see this as an opportunity to improve people’s lives, regardless of the challenges.
The Team Leader will work closely with the Care & Support Manager and Service Manager in ensuring a quality service is provided across the community.
The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills. You will need to be able to motivate staff and support them to provide exceptional care and support and encourage them to reap the benefits of providing this support, despite the complexities of need. You will ensure staff implement person-centred support plans and promote opportunities for growth and development for themselves as employees and for the individuals they support.
As a successful candidate you will have/be:
- The drive and enthusiasm to manage a team in a way that creates a culture of self-autonomy and teamwork.
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Team Leader or similar role. This may also be as a support worker that leads a shift.
- Ideally experience of working with people that have a learning disability and/or mental health needs.
- A level 3 social care management qualification or equivalent, or willingness to train towards this qualification.
- You will be PC literate, hold a full UK driving licence and will be able to share the on-call duty management with other managers.
- It is essential that you are a strong people manager who can develop, mentor and coach staff and can demonstrate a strong drive to delivering excellent, person-centred services.
Our Charity is committed to safeguarding adults therefore an Enhanced DBS will be required for this job role which will be funded through the charity, as well as employment references.
To discuss the vacancy or to arrange a visit please contact HR Co-ordinator on 01923 851721.