Location: Croft Community, Malton
Salary: £10.56 per hour
Application Deadline: 26/05/2019
The Croft Community in Malton is part of the Camphill Village Trust, a national charity with a vision to see more people with learning disabilities lead a life of opportunity. We provide a diverse and evolving range of living, working, social and cultural opportunities for a community of adults with different support needs. This includes a mixture of supported living homes, market garden, town centre café, craft workshops and community based work, in a unique setting. Supporting individuals in developing their independence skills and contributing to the Croft and local communities.
The Team Leader – Quality, will have an important role to take a lead with the maintenance and progression of high quality standards within the Croft Community. The post will support the teams to remain compliant with relevant regulations, legislation and policy, so the candidate should have a good working knowledge of:
- The expectations of the Care Quality Commission,
- Working with the Local Authority,
- Health & Safety requirements,
- Medication systems and procedures
- Quality assurance and audit processes.
Our recruitment programme and personality profiling enables us to recruit the right person for the job role and enables us to match applicants with our individuals interests and support needs.
Our benefits portfolio includes:
- competitive annual leave,
- sickness and pension arrangements,
- employee assistance programme,
- quality training and qualifications, including induction, Care Certificate, medicine training, and the opportunity to gain further qualifications.
Our Charity is committed to Safeguarding adults therefore an Enhanced DBS will be required for this job role. Interviews for this post are scheduled for 10th or 11th June 2019.Apply Now